::Textless Images Are NOT Bases::
1. Choose an image/Open.
2. Choose a bush/Open.
3. Select part of your image, copy it and paste it on the bursh.
4. Set that part to screen at 100% opacity.
5. Go back to the picture you chose and now select a second part.
6. Paste it on the brush, move it to the top ot the black part and set it to screen at 100% opacity. MERGE ALL.
7. Choose a texture. Copy it and paste it on top of the image you just merged. And set it to 60% opacity (in NORMAL don't change it).
8. Erase (with the eraser) or Clear (by using the Rectangular Marquee Tool) the part that it's covering the picture. MERGE ALL.
9. Choose a light texture. Copy it and paste it on your picture set it to screen 100% opacity.
For the rest I just put some of those brushes but I didn't cover her face and the text "secrets of a heiress"